The holidays in The Secret World start today with two events, A Mother of a Season and a tweaked version of the 2012 End of Days, this time called Ever-Ending Days. The holiday events will run until January 2nd.
Join the #event channel (/chat join Event) to co-ordinate and find groups for both the Krampus and Mayan events. A Krampus event FAQ is up on the forums.
Find a wandering Krampus and get it to half health, it will then spawn a portal to Niflheim.
- Pre-owned tank top, dirty
- Secondhand bloomers, pink
- Secondhand Y-fronts, white
- Novelty plastic nose, red
- Left Sock + Right Sock = Worn plain socks, ugly
- Woollen scarf, black
- Woollen mittens, black
- Knitted pom pom hat, black
- Knee-high socks, black
- Santa hat, black
- Curl-toed slippers, black
- Crown of Hel *
- Crown of Krampus *
*The crowns are a set of horns, same as the ones on the mob the crown is named for.
Note: There is also a Striped Knee High Socks, black but they are black striped on black and hence look…black.
Starts with pile of remains at the London Agartha entrance.
Achievement & Mission clothing:
- Savage Coast drops an ak’ab (Enruned Mayan Hatchling)
- Scorched Desert drops golem (Harbinger of Rancid Vapours)
- Shadowy Forest drops a bird (Enruned Quetzal Bird)