Whispering Tide, Phase 3 is currently running with the “Flappy” raid, the portal for it is open for 30 min every 3h. The re-play of Phases 1 and 2 of the Whispering Tide has now closed. (See: Game Director’s letter.)
There are two channels you can use to coordinate for the event, #whisperingtide (/chat join whisperingtide) and the #event channel (/chat join event). Follow one, or both, be nice and have fun!
Writhing Bladder Sac:
- Turtleneck sweater, black (M)
- Turtleneck shirt, black (F)
- Padded military gloves, black (M / F)
- Military pants with metal kneeguards, black (M / F)
- Combat boots, black (M / F)
- Cargo shorts, black (M)
- Bandage skirt, black (F)
- Nightvision goggles, black
- Combat headset, black
- Military gas mask, black
Note: Items seem to drop in order as shown above, similar to the Hel boss fight.
Custodian of Whatnots vendor clothing:
- Carapace of the Immaculate Machine (M / F )
- Bandage Skirt (F only)
- Cargo Shorts (M only)– same style as Shorts, khaki from Pangaea.
- Combat headset (M / F)
- Military Gas Mask (M / F)
- Military Helmet (M / F)
- Military Jacket (M / F)
- Padded Military Gloves (M / F)
- Military Pants with Metal Kneeguards (M / F)
- Combat Boots (M / F)
- Fiery Eyes ( M & F – Blue, Green & Red)
- Turtleneck Shirt (F)
- Turtleneck Sweater (M)
Sets you can assemble from the individual pieces:
- Sentinel of Agartha achievement reward Carapace of the Immaculate Machine – Helmet.
- Blasting the Zero Point Bird achievement rewards a bear called Inky.
Note: Social clothing from this event is posted under the Special Event Vendors –> NPC vendors category, all tagged with Whispering Tide. Previous vendor was the Custodian of Baubles, now replaced with Custodian of Whatnots in the same location.
Thank you Chosen-Blood, MadLyric, Rovena and T-Drake for the screenshot!