There are four pieces for the August item-of-the-month, all items look the same on both male and female characters.
- Dragon Talisman necklace
- Drop earrings, dragon with earring in both ears
- Drop earring left, dragon
- Drops earring right, dragon
Thank you Silkborn for the screenshots!
The April item-of-the-month is a faction specific jacket.
The Wassailer – faction colored pieces are available from the mission reward bag or the item shop bags. Individual pieces are trade-able and will show up as the faction colour when placed in the players Dressing Room.
- The Wassailer – Lace-trimmed velvet jacket, green
- The Wassailer – Corset bodice top with lace trim, green
- The Wassailer – Ruffled skirt with stockings, green
- The Wassailer – Velvet mini top hat, green
- The Wassailer – Lace cameo choker, green
- The Wassailer – Long lace gloves, green
- The Wassailer – Buckled lace up knee-high boots, green
- The Wassailer – Brocade ulster coat, green
- The Wassailer – Brocade waistcoat, green
- The Wassailer – High-waisted trousers, green
- The Wassailer – Velvet top hat, green
- The Wassailer – Neckerchief, green
- The Wassailer – Fine leather gloves, green
- The Wassailer – Buckled leather shoes, green
Note: Still need a model for the Dragon green women’s clothing. For a reference of the cut, see the Templar red post.
A recoloured version of the Baron Samedi outfit. Pieces are available as a random item from the Halloween 2014 mission reward/item shop bags.
Items are not bound until used so they might be on the auction house after Halloween. Can be found on the auction house as “Samedi Shoes, faction colored” etc. When placed in the dressing room, the names will change to Baron for males, Baroness for females and green for Dragon faction.
Thank you Chosen-Blood for the screenshots!
Outfit available from the Korinto-Kai Trafficker at Zeroes Wild Pachinko in Tokyo.
Outfit parts and price:
- Jingana hat, green – 40 Sequin of Sunrise & 25,000 PAX
- Kimono, green with yellow – 45 Sequin of Sunrise & 27,000 PAX
- Hakama, green – 35 Sequin of Sunrise & 22,000 PAX
- Geta, yellow – 30 Sequin of Sunrise & 20,000 PAX
Thank you Liseran and Makidai for the screenshots!
Reward from The Black Signal achievements for finding all of the black signal (not buzzing) lore. The reward item will be faction specific.
Thank you Adarii for the screenshots!
Previously available as an in-game bonus when purchasing real-world items from the WeLoveFine site. See the FunCom news announcement for more details.
Note: The code allows you to claim a t-shirt for only one faction. Missing women’s version of this t-shirt, the style of the top would be the same as the Templar one.
Thank you Wodiesan for the screenshots!
February Item-of-the-Month Dragon chrome lens ski goggles, also available in Neutral, Illuminati and Templar design.
Faction clothing rewarded by the Secret War Facebook Game event from pre-launch. Pieces include Dragon Cap, Dragon Jacket, Dragon Pants and Dragon T-Shirt.
The pants, t-shirt and cap are no longer available, but the jacket is included in the Initiate pack.
Thank you Keter for the screenshots!
The Initiate Jacket: Dragon is part of the Initiate Pack account upgrade which gives a jacket for each faction, a Blood Raven pet and Quality 1 Blue starter weapons.
Note: Same style as the Dragon Jacket from the Secret War outfit.
Gallery includes all five uniforms on a male and female character to show the slight colour difference between the two. Uniforms are rewarded at the following faction ranks:
- First Pattern, Faction Rank 3 after completing the Into Darkness mission.
- Second Pattern, Faction Rank 7 after completing the Rogue Agent mission.
- Third Pattern, Faction Rank 9
- Fourth Pattern, Faction Rank 11 after completing the London Underground mission.
- Pattern Imago, Faction Rank 12
Thank you to Makidai, Xerom, Firefists and Kunoako for submitting the screenshots.
Note: Faction Uniforms and other previously “Multislot” outfits have been changed to a new “Uniform” category and are now usable with a face or head item.